The general readership of my book thus far has said the following:
- Time Travel is presented in a fun way
- Characters are interesting–Meredith is awesome
- Idea/Theme is cool
- Very Douglas Adams-esque. Really didn’t even think about that book while writing…Nor do I necessarily agree that my writing style is that light & funny
- A good voice that carries throughout the book
- Majority of the promises made at the beginning are fulfilled at end.
- Feels rushed
- Didn’t get enough time with characters to really “feel” who they were
- Minor grammar issues
One reader has pointed out that instead of breaking it up into a number of books, I should just combined the time jumping moments into more frequent intervals. That will help it to feel more ‘punchy’. So many comments keep pouring in, and the only thing I can do is filter through it and decide what I want to save and what to throw out.
You can read my novel for free at